Friday, May 28, 2010

I love Buc-ee’s!

Thanks to a conversation with Mike Remix, Carlos (Oven Fresh Dreams), and Jerry, I had a taste for some Beaver Nuggets. So as soon I got a chance, my brother and I drove to Buc'-ee's. For those who don't know what Buc'-ee's is, it's a travel stop chain located mainly in south Texas. It's of like a mix of a gas station, market, jerky store combined into one.

Now Buc'-ees is an experience all on its own. I don't know what it is exactly the attraction is, maybe its the Beaver logo; the Southern Charm; big bulletin boards spread across one to five mile radius; or maybe...just maybe it their best feature, “the world's cleanest restrooms.” Whatever it is I don't care I just want my damn Beaver Nuggets and my shirt.







...and Yes I did say t-shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment