Friday, September 3, 2010

Texas Independents

One thing that has always kind of bothered me is seeing people, here in Texas, wearing brands that represented L.A. or New York.


I mean, there is nothing wrong with those brands representing where there from, but when it comes to Grits I wanted to proudly show that we're based in Texas. The love I have for Houston/Texas/Southern culture has influenced every part of Grits. And part of our aim is to represent our culture to the fullest through dope designs.


So, for the last couple of months, I've noticed that there are quite a lot of new brands that are on the come-up. For example, Fur Face Boy, Fresh Kaufee, Stackwell, Simply Complicated, Loyal KNG, 3Kings, 3rd ID, Remix Label and many many more.


So, be on the lookout in the near future. I have a strong feeling there is a movement growing.


No Grits No Glory







No comments:

Post a Comment