Monday, November 15, 2010

Bayou City Soul Mix

I had a long day at Stitched Up yesterday and I am pretty beat. So instead of instead of my usual rants about work and passion, I figured you should check out a dope funk and soul mix I ran across a few weeks ago from the blog Bayou City Soul. The Bayou City Soul Project is all about the music of Houston. Created by Brett Koshkin, the project was to enlighten people who are not aware of Houston's history of soul music. Check the mix out it's certified dope. Personally I think there is no one in Houston that can mess with Brett on his diggin. You can download or stream the mix over at Peaceuvmine here.

P.S. I know that I am late on this, but I can't resist a good funk and soul set. Especially if the music is from Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment