Monday, July 12, 2010

Grits X Oven Fresh Dreams

Anyway I love working with people with passion, the type of people that pursue what they feel without abandon. One, in particular, is Carlos of Oven Fresh Dreams. I can't even remember how we first met, but however it happen doesn't really matter. He loves baking. I love drawing. He loves cupcakes. I love Grits (particularly cheese grits.) So naturally we had to get together on a design.

In the coming weeks I will give you a sneak peek of our collaboration. Unless, of course, there is big response before then. Then maybe just maybe I would feel kind of obligated to expedite the design. But until then, y'all have to wait.

Anyway check out Oven Fresh Dreams, this brother is on the grind.

No Grits No Glory


Carlos and his best Dr. Evil impression.











No comments:

Post a Comment