Thursday, July 1, 2010

Houston Streets, Texas Eats: Bubba's Texas Burger Shack

One way I can tell that a burger joint is dope is when I hear lots of good things about it from friends. So naturally, to satisfy my curiosity I took a trip to Bubba's and had one of their burgers and have been hooked ever since. Now the name itself is not an exaggeration. Bubba's Texas Burger Shack is definitely a shack. The staff is always inviting and the interior is very memorable. Not sure quite how to explain it other than to say they are PROUD to be an American and Texan. There are lots of Texas decorum in this place and some very humorous bumper sticker’s including my favorite, ‘I'm from Texas. What country are you from?’

If you haven't eaten here yet, you should definitely check it out. The place is virtually a landmark. The shack is located literally under the Westpark Tollway. We went north on 59 towards the loop and exited Chimney Rock. Go south on Chimney Rock to Westpark and take a left. You can't miss it. It is the only place out there.





1 comment: