Monday, August 16, 2010

Kixpo Recap

As some of you may know, we went up to Dallas to check out Kixpo. I didn't know much about the Dallas scene, expect for a few up and coming brands. So, I was excited to check things out with our neighbors from the north. To sum everything up in a few words, Kixpo was Dope as Hell! Good vibe, good conversation, good music, and free drinks and food. What more could you ask for? I learned a ton of things about the Dallas streetwear scene. I also learned a lot from store owners and fellow brands, that I can make use to make Grits even better! So be on the look out! Here some pics from yesterday.

Meet Joonbug from Fresh Kaufee Clothing. The shirt are so dope they smell like coffee!




Kiddrae representin Centre & kiddrae254 and Mike Remix Remixlabel.

Fur Face Boy is another brand coming up really fast. Trust me this is a label to lookout for.

Shogun store (Fort Worth) is dope too.Showing off The Chattabox zine.


And I cant forget about my good friends at Loyal K*N*G. Cleaning up as usual!


We had a good time in D-town. Free Drinks Free Tacos (Yeah I said tacos). Back to the H. I love being a TEXAN!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a dope event minus the volcanic type temperature, lol.

    Hey, can you post more pictures of the event? Like a lot more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heylo.

    Where might I purchase some GRITS t-shirts?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete